Thursday 21 March 2013

Gripping Beast Plastic Dark Age Warriors

As mentioned in my last post, Gripping Beast have announced the release of a set of plastic Dark Age unarmoured warriors. More details have emerged on their website, with pictures of the sprue and a few painted examples. There are enough bits to make all 40 figures up as spearmen, or 32 slingers, or 16 javelins, or 8 sword/axe armed warriors. Absolutely perfect for building cheap warriors and levies in many a Saga warband. From the photos they look like a decent set, I will probably get a set to replace my Wargames Factory figures.






2 comments:

PsychosisPC said...

definitely looking at getting a couple of boxes of these.

redmanphill said...

I have been eagerly awaiting these myself. They look great and I will probably start a new warband with these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...