Wednesday 8 October 2014

Dystopian Legions Iron Scorpion Arrives!

The box in all it's glory
Christmas has come early this year. You may remember my preview post about the Iron Scorpion boxset. The delivery was a little late, due to a Spartan delay and  by me always seeming to be out when the postman arrives, but finally I have got it in my hands. Or rather, on to the table for a quick contents photo shoot.

I have to tell you that this is my official xmas present, so there's not going to be too much detail in this post. I have flicked through the booklets and will be checking the contents, and maybe even painting some of the figures, but I am trying to save it for the holiday season. With another 77 days to go, I will probably be at bursting point by the big day. Just a few photos to give you an idea of what's included, I will be looking at the contents in more detail in the coming weeks.

The contents when you open the lid

The contents laid out on the table

Starter booklet background story

Starter booklet scenario

2 comments:

Derek said...

Can't wait to see the minis in better detail, and of course to get my own copy!

MrLee said...

Wow.. cool. so a starter boxset of their 28mm skirmish game? I really shouldn't be looking at this but damn now I want to pick up a copy! Looking forward to a further review of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...