Tuesday 5 July 2011

AOW Dwarf Berserker components

I noticed there was a lot of interest in my previous posts on the Dwarf Berserkers, so I took a picture of the components from the main sprue. There are a few other bits which I am adding to my bits box - a small dragon skull, a few dwarf medallions which I will probably use as shield bosses, a severed orc head, body piercings and chains. This photo shows the bits you will almost certainly use. Click on the picture to see them up close and personal. Anybody sitting on the fence about buying this boxset, I hope you find this useful. I could tell you how much I love these figures and they are the best plastic dwarfs I have found, but a picture is worth a thousand words, so have a look and make up your own mind!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...