Tuesday 5 July 2016

Anglo Danes WIP

My hobby time over the past month or so has been, much like the English summer, a complete washout. Commission painting, holidays and Total War Warhammer have all taken their toll. Combined with my decision earlier in the year to paint dwarfs to a high standard, I feel like I have made very little progress on Mount Unpainted. So, I am planning to blitz through some easy and quick-to-paint figures, starting with these Danes. These are from Saxon Miniatures, nice enough sculpts for historical metals, not overly detailed so I should be able to get them done quickly. These are the unarmoured figures from the Anglo-Danish warband deal, which also includes eight armoured figures plus a warlord. As usual, I have mounted them on pennies, I will add the ground texture before priming.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain! I've been struggling to find the time with Total War, work and life in general! Looking forward to seeing these painted up! Keep up the good work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...